KOREAN nano Microblading
Some of the most common reasons why people turn to micro-blading are to change the shape of their brows or to enhance their eyes with minimal maintenance.
|Eyebrows (natural hair strokes)||120 mins||£400|
|Eyebrows (ultra realistic thick hair strokes )||160 mins||£440|
|Touch up £119, Colour boost||90 mins||£199|
Lip liner enhancement £280
Lip contouring full blush £360
Lip top up £110
- Do not work out 48 hours before procedure.
- Do not tint brows 3 days before
- NO alcohol or caffeine 48 hours before procedure (Yes, there is caffeine in decaf coffee and tea!).
- Avoid sun and tanning on your face two weeks prior to procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure.
- Do only use a baby wipe to touch them
- Do avoid brow area while you wash your face
- Do sleep on your back if possible
- Do put small bandaids on the ends if you are a side sleeper
- Do keep them as BONE DRY as possible
- Do NOT get them wet
- Do NOT touch them for 24 hours
- Do NOT sweat or workout
- Do NOT put ointment, lotions or makeup on them
- Do NOT stay in direct sunlight or go to a tanning bed
- Do NOT pick, itch or rub your brows
- Do NOT have hair touching your brows (bangs)
- Do NOT use benzoyl peroxide, salicyclic acid, or retinoids
- Do NOT use a sauna
THE HEALING PROCESS!